Software Test Engineer - HIL / SIL - 34293 - up to £3071/hr
A Software Control, Test and Validation Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Whitley, Coventry and is paying a rate of up to £30.71 Ltd Co per hour.
TRANSCEND is a new Advanced Propulsion Centre funded program, to develop a new hybrid transmission specification, from concept to series production equivalent design release.
The Software Engineer will work with a core engineering team, key collaborative and sub-contract partners to deliver software and controls test and validation plans for TRANSCEND.
This role will require someone who desires a challenge, can innovate and lead the system level development, test and validation of complete transmission systems.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Extensive experience of software development processes and the planning for robustness and validation testing.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Hardware in the Loop (HIL) and Software in the Loop (SIL) development processes and methodology, including sign off testing.
- ASPICE and/or Software Quality Management System requirements for testing and validation in automotive industry.
- Experience of transmission integration, installation and control system delivery, especially hybrid variants.
- Expertise in control system creation and development, including real world data collection and manipulation.
- Demonstrable experience of planning and delivering software test and development from concept to series production sign off.
- Demonstrable experience and working knowledge of hybrid solutions and integration with core Powertrain and/or vehicle systems.
- Delivery of system and components DFMEA's and DVP's using engineering service providers.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432382