Senior Accounts Payable Administrator
We are now recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Administrator to join our Finance Team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, you are responsible for ensuring that all invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner. Ensuring that invoices are appropriately approved before payment is made to payment terms. Demonstrating the ability to support, motivate and encourage members of the AP team.
- Train, support and develop team members
- Responsible for the timely management of Accounts Payable transactions in a proactive manner to ensure supplier accounts are accurate and up to date
- Liaise with suppliers and internal personnel to discuss solutions to prevent further issues arising
- Support team members with problematic accounts
- Review and reconcile Supplier statements
- Checking payment runs
- Close monitoring of unmatched receipt and unmatched invoices levels, with follow up action to ensure invoices are cleared for payment in a timely manner
- Cash flow forecasting for the AP expenditure
- Assist with the closure of Accounts Payable Month End ensuring all reporting is completed, valid and correct ready for month end close
- Preparation of month end closedown reports and commentary as appropriate
- Assisting with month end, specifically completing GRNI provision, posting of journals and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Ensure that all processes are in line with company procedures
- Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented for the improvement of the AP Process and department deliverables
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience of high volume transaction department
- Ability to make timely and rational decisions based on relevant information and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working under pressure and to deadlines
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436831