IT Service Delivery Manager - London - Software Apps / Compl
IT Service Delivery Manager is sought to interact with a number of UK Banks providing a new Cloud based MiFiD ii / regulatory compliant solution. You will be working for my client who are a leading Cloud based software house who have developed a new solution for the Banks and this is the service that you will be heading / leading.
You will manage the complete service lifecycle from service transition for system go-live in January 2018 - so you will need to be able to start ideally before Jan 2018. The service will provide best practice service delivery for a Cloud based solution that is a MiFiDii compliant reporting system for a consortium of Banks. It will provide live data on transactions, trading and will mointor practice and workflow and reporting to meet MiFiDii regulation
You will need to have experience of providing / working in the following areas;
- Service Delivery Management - Experience with either front-office sales and trading applications, compliance or surveillance monitoring or Regulatory Reporting platforms within a Capital Markets environment.
- Ideally as a supplier providing a software related service - B2B
- Led a new complete service life cycle in this sector
- Front / Middle office software such as Bloomberg, Fidessa or similar
- 1st hand knowledge of tradefloor support activity
- Software focussed rather than Infrastructure background
- Customer facing / interacting with the Banks on the service provided daily
- Able to interview in the next 7 days and start the process
- If successful start the role before Jan 2018 at Go live
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432092