Currently recruiting on behalf of a womenswear retail store based in Inverness. They are now looking to recruit for a Store Manager to be based in their Inverness store.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team. The role requires a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service to all their customers to ensure they leave happy and keep coming back.
- Achieve financial objectives and KPIs by analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Maintain outstanding store conditions and visual merchandising standards
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Ensure high levels of customer's satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staffing levels by recruiting, selecting and training employee
- Maintain staff performance through coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Warm, friendly and engaging personality
- An energy and enthusiasm to succeed
- Highly motivated and a desire to be the best
- Proven ability to work well within a team and to use own initiative
- Confident and articulate when speaking to customers
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
- Outstanding loyalty and commitment to the business
- Experience in a senior management role in a retail environment, preferably fashion
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets.
Please send CV for immediate consideration
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77413702