Store Manager - Banbury
There is a vacancy for a store manager for a retail business, with stores across London, Europe and Japan. You will be responsible for driving the new store in Banbury.
You will need great management skills, developed while working in a similar role, coupled with a history of sales success and good business acumen. You will need to be able to inspire and motivate a team and deliver a fantastic customer experience. You will be responsible for all operations and people management activities, together with the overall profit and loss of your store.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager who has worked for fast- paced retailer and can hit the ground running while demonstrating the following skills:
1. Ability to work independently with minimum direct supervision
2. Confident at making the right stock ordering decisions
3. Creative approach to merchandising
4. Experience of warehouse and stock management
5. Attention to detail in terms of cash handling, resolving till discrepancies, petty cash and banking
6. Customer focused approach to managing
7. Able to lead from the front
8. Excellent communication skills and ability to motivate and build good relationships within a team
9. Ability to manage all HR issues, including recruitment, absence management and disciplinary matters
10. Appropriate IT, (word & excel) and administration skills
11. Practical Health and Safety knowledge and an understanding of relevant legislation
12. And finally a real Can Do and flexible overall attitude with enthusiasm about learning to manage our way and have an ambition to excel and progress within the business.
There will be excellent career opportunities as the business grows.
Salary - up to £24,000 per annum based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00 /year
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77381593