Finance Executive - Media & Events
Rapidly growing Media Business hosting 13 events globally across the Middle East, Africa, Europe and South America within Financial Services and Wealth Management. They are looking to recruit a Finance Executive on a part time basis (1 day per week) with possibility to increase hours / days as the business continues to gain traction. The team is dynamic, the working culture is fast paced and progressive. This role will sit within their Central London Head Office.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, principle duties include;
- Purchase / Sales Ledger Invoice processing
- Payment query resolutions, supplier relations and Payment authorisations
- Debt management, credit control and debt collections
- Experience with Sage or Microsoft Navision would be desirable
- Some finance experience essential, in particular managing sales and purchase ledgers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and working knowledge of Sage and Navision would be desirable
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive Ã‚Â£250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually.
If you don't hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn't been successful.
Please do check our website for other opportunities www.amdas.co.uk