Main Job Purpose
As SharePoint Developer you will be responsible for the successful development and delivery of SharePoint solutions into the business to enable improved collaboration. You will also:
- Ensure SharePoint configuration and customisation is delivered in a timely manner and in-line with customer requirements developed through workshops with relevant stakeholders
- Expedite delivery of solutions and be the SharePoint expert within the business.
- Work closely with the IT Project Manager and Programme Manager to ensure adherence with the project and programme approach, integration with other IT projects and delivering to agreed scope/timescales.
- Create, maintain and troubleshoot site collections, project sites, lists, libraries, permission, navigation, SharePointOOB and custom web parts.
- Assist in workshops with Business Analyst resource to capture requirements and translate into solution designs.
- SharePoint form development.
- Nintexworkflow development.
- Training and roll out of new forms and functionality.
- Create and main.
- Develop workflows to automate business processes.
- Develop process and tools to further integrate Azure AD data with Delve and other products to deliver targeted results and data.
- Provide support to other application developers within the business and externally with 3rd parties.
- Provide support to the SharePoint project manager within the Programme Team.
- Build effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders including pre, during and post transition.
- Undertake supplier and solution selection via PQQ and ITT process for any 3rd party service or tool required to support the on-going SharePoint development.
- Manage internal and co-ordinate external development teams (if applicable) working together to deliver the project solution.
- Migrate content from shared drives or non-SharePoint repositories to SharePoint.
- Provide production support: maintenance, developing, testing activities and guiding lower level colleagues.
- Manage resourcing conflicts - including reprioritising as required and report appropriately.
- Ensure projects are delivered via an appropriate project management methodology.
- Attend project and programme meetings as required.
- Provide support and guidance at IT project related workshops and technical support, input and guidance to new technology initiatives.
- Previous experience of duties defined in "Key responsibilities & duties section"
- Developing solutions in SharePoint Online (O365)
- Experience of 3rd party tools (e.g. Nintex)
- Experience with visual studio, SSRS, SQL queries and XML
- Ability to deliver presentations on SharePoint focussed topics to both technical and non- technical audiences
- Proven experience with professional software development
- Proven experience with development/design in SharePoint
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437611