Calling all Planning Engineers!!
Holt Engineering are currently assisting a well-established engineering business who are actively looking for a Planning Engineer. The company are forward thinking and focus heavily on staff development.
They provide into a variety of sectors including Aerospace, Defence and Rail, held in high regard by all their clients and customers. The Planning Engineer vacancy has become available due to expansion and growth of the business.
Key Responsibilities for the Planning Engineer:
- Producing route cards for both new and existing work
- Sourcing and ordering material
- Conducting NPI meetings for new product
- Understanding Aerospace specs and treatments requirements
Experience required from the Planning Engineer:
- 5 years minimum experience in similar role within the Aerospace industry
- Engineering / Production background
- Manufacturing and treatments process knowledge
- Experience with NPI
The business offer training and development for the ideal candidates, and are actively looking to fill this position.
Please apply or get in contact with us here if you wish to learn more about the opportunity!
Please call Nathan at Holt Engineering on ************ with any questions
Aerospace / Defence / Planning Engineer / Production / Production Planner / Precision / Engineering / Bournemouth / Dorset
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436196