Deputy Nursery Manager
Deputy Nursery Manager required for a popular and successful private day nursery (Ofsted registered GOOD) near to Putney. Easily commutable from Wandsworth, Hammersmith, Clapham and surrounding areas.
This is an ideal role for an existing deputy nursery manager or an existing third in charge looking for that next step.
- Work in partnership with the nursery manager
- Support and develop nursery staff team
- Lead and manage the nursery when necessary
- Support and run nursery in line with Ofsted requirements and early years foundation stage standards
- At times be room based
- NNEB or a full and relevant early education and childcare qualification (e.g. NVQ/Diploma/BTEC) level 3 or higher
- 1+ years solid track record in a third in charge or deputy nursery manager role of a medium or large setting of good or outstanding Ofsted
- 3+ years continuous experience in the early years sector
- Solid leader and team player committed to motivating and supporting staff
- Experience of Ofsted inspections
- Experience building good working relationships with relevant agencies, schools and childcare professionals
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Full time permanent contract
- Full support of senior management team
We promise to treat your application in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959437916