IT Support (2nd line)
We are seeking a 2nd Line Analyst to join our client on a 3 month contractual basis in Portsmouth.
As the successful 2nd Line Analyst you will be responsible for maintaining the interface between customers and IT operations, ensuring functions meet and exceed service support standards. You will provide a single point of contact for all service affecting requests and incidents. You will work within a team to develop and operate systems for detecting, recording and resourcing service affecting incidents, as well as seeking solutions to minimise the effects of incidents of service interruption and degradation.
- Experience working in a similar role, in a busy and high-energy environment
- Proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
- Solid understanding of ITIL Service Management Framework
- Capable of communicating clearly, concisely and confidently with a large variety of people
- Pro-active and innovative approach to problem-solving and the ability to multi-task.
The ideal IT support engineer will also hold one or more qualifications from a solution provider such as Microsoft or Oracle. Our client offers a competitive rate for this Portsmouth based 3 month role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on ************ or email and quote 3093AC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434813