Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£28,000 Plus Benefits
If you?re an occupational or vocational assessor seeking your next challenge, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a business that is dedicated to making the world a safer place.
Offering pioneering security solutions across the globe, Securitas specialises in ensuring customers? safety, protection and peace of mind. In 2015, we founded the Securitas Training Academy, which manages our learning and development activities in the UK.
Now, we are looking for an Assessor to join our Training Academy Team in Milton Keynes and provide an end-to-end assessment service for our Academy candidates.
We are dedicated to delivering a world-class service to customers across the globe and to achieve this, we need a fantastic team. You will have the chance to help our employees realise their full potential and become leaders in their field.
As an Assessor, you?ll provide a high quality training and development service to Securitas employees and assess candidates at our Training Academy.
In this exciting role, you?ll focus on candidates who are participating in learning journeys linked to our SFA and ?Trailblazer? requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify candidates that may need additional support to achieve their goals
- Objectively verify candidate?s work against defined assessment criteria
- Provide candidates with constructive feedback
- Attend IQA-led standardisation workshops and apply these requirements to your assessment process
- Occasionally travel to provide one-on-one support to candidates
To be considered, you will need:
- Considerable experience as an assessor (occupational or vocational)
- Demonstrable experience of assessing or delivering NVQ and/or apprenticeship qualifications
- Proven experience of delivering and facilitating training
- Experience gained in a customer care and/or experience environment
- A Level 3 PTLLS or CIPD qualification
- A Level 3 TAQA, A1, D32 or CAVA qualification
The ideal Assessor will have experience of the following: working with an awarding organisation LMS, facilitating coaching and personal development in a multi-site commercial environment, large scale training operations, the security industry or an educational environment.
Proficiency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel would also be beneficial, as would the ability to build reports and carry out basic data manipulation tasks.
To apply for the role of Assessor, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Assessor, L&D Co-ordinator, NVQ Assessor, Qualified Assessor, Trainer, Vocational Courses Assessor, Training Co-ordinator.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959434552