Senior PHP Developer
My client is a fast growing disrupter in the L&D field with a platform that allows for training and staff development in accessible bitesize chunks. It is now looking to expand the team with a Senior PHP Developer to enhance and develop the platform.
The team is using technologies such as PHP 7, Symfony 3 and ReactJS and they are looking for a talented Full Stack Senior Developer who is flexible and able to feed into design and architecture decisions as they take the product to the next level.
The main responsibilities are:
- To develop, build and enhance PHP software products and related developments,
- Write clean, object-oriented code, to a high standard and in scalable way,
- Write and maintain frontend and backend code,
- Troubleshooting, debugging, testing and maintaining the core software product and databases,
- Write and detail requirements and tickets as necessary for new features and bugs, documenting them as required,
- Provide accurate estimates and convey task progress to relevant stakeholders,
- Peer review code from other developers,
- Write and maintain automated tests to support the application and related services,
- Assist in the maintenance of hosting and scaling requirements and related tools,
- Design and architect scalable solutions to best meet requirements,
- Contribute in all phases of the agile development life-cycle,
- Follow process and manage deployments for new releases,
- Keep up to date with tools, languages and technologies,
- Follow best practices and suggest new processes as required.
- OOP and strong OOD skills with a thorough understanding of what makes code testable,
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- One or more major PHP framework (we use Symfony 3),
- One or more major JS framework (React, Angular, VueJS etc...),
- Demonstrable knowledge of at least one testing framework,
- Good understanding of HTML 5/CSS.
- Linux Server Admin
- Agile methodologies
- Microservice architecture
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436843