Fashion Store Manager
Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a Retail Store Manager for their client based in Inverness.
This Store Manager position would offer the right person the opportunity to lead from the front with one of the UK's leading clothing fashion designers.
As a Store Manager you would be responsible for running a busy & successful branch of fashion retail, representing the company in a customer facing, senior position. Working in a fast paced environment this role would suit someone with existing branch management experience or someone looking to take the next step up from supervisor / team leader.
- Maintain staff performance through hands on coaching & training
- Overseeing sales figures, analysing trends and forecasting for future sales
- Identifying current & future customer requirements through interaction with customers
- Maintaining staff levels to include recruitment, selection and induction training
- Manage stock levels of fashion items and order in new stock based on projected sales figures
- Assist with visual merchandising throughout the store
- Achieve financial objectives and KPIs
- Experience in store management
- Flexibility to work shifts over the course of a week
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Store Manager position, working 5 days over 7 each week. This position is offering an annual salary of £20,000 - £24,000 PA plus annual company benefits to include a 28 days holidays , pension scheme, group life assurance, 30% staff discount, child care vouchers and uniform allowance.
If this Store Manager position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77410107