ONSITE SERVICE ENGINEER- 6 MONTH CONTRACT
A worldwide audio-visual company is looking to expand their operations with the addition of 3 ONSITE SERVICE ENGINEERS, initially on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support and engineering services to ensure the smooth delivery of specialist audio visual displays, interactive and special effect exhibits. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of Bloomberg?s newly created, innovative technology.
Duties to include:
- - Troubleshooting, fault resolution and the installation and maintenance of electronic communication systems
- - Manage, execute, prepare and maintain specialist audio visual displays, interactive and special effect exhibits
- - Technical assistance and advice during the installation and operation of any new exhibits, displays and events
- - Electrical/safety compliance with all relevant statutory regulations
- - Exceptional customer service when dealing with customer requests
- - Liaising with other members of staff and departments for the delivery of support services to the client.
The successful candidate must have a full working knowledge of communications, networking, AV systems, electrical circuits and system components, ideally within a historic or public environment. You must have proven experience in a similar role. A formal AV qualification or equivalent is desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436135