Digital Project Manager - Ecommerce
Job Title: Digital Project Manager - Ecommerce
Location: Enderby, Head Office
Salary: Competitive Plus Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
The NEXT retail chain was launched in February 1982 and the first store opened with an exclusive coordinated collection of stylish clothes, shoes and accessories for women. Collections for men, children and the home quickly followed. NEXT clothes are styled by its in-house design team to offer great style, quality and value for money with a contemporary fashion edge.
Due to our continued success and growth plans we are now looking to recruit a Junior Product Owner to join our team at our head office based in Enderby, Leicester.
About the Junior Product Owner Role:
Reporting to the Product Owner of Site Search, you will always be looking for ways to improve how user?s search for products on our ********** platform.
If you have only limited experience of third party website search vendors that?s fine, we can teach you how it works. This is a great opportunity for somebody looking to be a Product Owner with previous experience in a similar field either in B2C eCommerce, Digital Project Management or Account Management
Junior Product Owner responsibilities will include;
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website, specifically looking at site search, and help to develop plans to improve them
- Plan, define and implement changes and functional improvements to site search alongside the Product Owner of Site Search
- Help with backlog management and user story creation for site search improvements
- Test updates and improvements to site search and brief the QA team on these developments
- Investigate and report any technical issues arising with site search
- Train other team members on how to use the site search tool
- Deputise for the Product Owner of Site Search when required
The ideal Junior Product Owner:
- Previous experience of working in a B2C eCommerce business, ideally in fashion
- A strong understanding of the latest digital best-practises
- Commercially focused and aware of how data can be used to improve the website
- Experience using packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of web technologies (product feeds, basic HTML, data files)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the development life-cycle
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work under your own initiative and effectively prioritise your workload in a fast paced environment
Desirable Skills and experience:
- Experience of working with third party site search suppliers
- Previous experience in Account Management or Project Management
- Experienced in presenting information to key stakeholders in the business
- Previous experience working with Agile methodologies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business that encourages career progression and offers great rate of pay and job satisfaction.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to carry out this role then apply today for the chance of an early interview!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430663