Freelance Brand Merchandiser - GU postcode area
REL are always looking for new talent, across the UK.
We represent a variety of big name brands, and we need people like you to get their products the visibility they need to achieve as many sales as possible. If you have a visually creative side and the will to get the task done then we’ve got various flexible freelance opportunities for you.
- You have an eye for detail
- You can pick out a great place to grab shopper’s attention in store
- You’re a people person who loves to meet new people
- You love the challenge of getting as many sales as possible
- We’re good at what we do (we’ve won awards for that)
- We’ll give you the full product training you need to excel
- Our pay (per completed visit) is competitive within the industry
- We have more calls to complete in your area than we have people to cover them, so we have lots of ongoing opportunities for freelance self-employed merchandisers and auditors
- So maybe you are looking to supplement the freelance or part-time work you already have
- Or maybe you have other commitments in your life and you need some work that fits around your life, instead of trying to fit your life around work
Still with us? Then we probably have a match. So why not register on our website by clicking Apply and we’ll contact you to discuss the specifics, and ultimately start offering you calls to cover.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77412948