Job Title: Retail Manager
Location: Chipping Norton
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing company based near Chipping Norton. For those who wish to both further their career and have fun, they offer fantastic and rewarding prospects and invest hugely in the training and development of their staff. This is an amazing time to join as they have exciting expansion plans
- To manage the overall operation of the store to ensure that assigned store productivity and sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded.
- To provide excellent customer service standards and ensure that customer programs are actioned by all staff members.
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively.
- To devise and implement store planning and staff development programmes to achieve sales, profitability and development objectives.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable.
- Provide a professional service to the standards of the company.
Knowledge and experience
- The ideal Retail Manager will have to be passionate, outgoing and confident with a sense of professionalism at all times.
- You will have previous experience of working a retail capacity (minimum of 3 years).
- You will have experience in transactions and you will be able to handle all aspects of stock from display to stock take.
- Meticulous attention to detail as well as a great passion for fantastic customer service.
- Due to the locations, you MUST have a driving license and your own transport.
- You will be required to work 5 out of 7 days per week on shifts.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77410995