Buyer - Food
The Buying and Merchandising division of Exsurgo is recruiting a Buyer for a global organisation specialising in FMCG/Retail/Foodservice.
This is a very fast-paced and values driven company, achieving impressive growth making a difference through their attention to detail.
- Conducts multiple product reviews/tenders as necessary to deliver cost savings on behalf of the client for food/beverage/consumables products
- Request and collate customer input from in country/market teams to create project charter document prior to launching reviews
- Communicate clearly with customer stakeholders on progress of product reviews/tenders as part of the procurement process
- Deliver Pricing agreements/Business awards to client supply chain teams accurately and to project timelines
- Work closely with the sourcing analysts to create spend analysis and category overviews to share with the customer
- Analyse data sets prepared by analysts to create forward looking project planning pipeline 1-3 years ahead
- Support other procurement buyers in different spend categories as required
- Management of key internal stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are met and short-term issues resolved
- Conducts buying reviews in e-sourcing tool, including NDA, BA and BRA document management.
- Participates in overall procurement strategy planning and execution.
- Performs other duties as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven food/beverage/consumables procurement experience within FMCG/Retail/Foodservice environment
- Strong knowledge of category management and its performance measurements, processes, and contracts
- Solid negotiation and supplier management skills.
- Solid contract management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products with strong Excel capabilities
If you have the relelvant skill set then please do apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77403616