Junior E-Commerce Merchandiser
Britishness, family values, colour and humour make us stand out from the crowd. Established in the fields of Great Britain nearly three decades ago, Joules is a multichannel premium worldwide family lifestyle brand with a large and loyal customer base.
Joules Head Office is a 60-minute train journey from St. Pancras and we are within a commutable distance from most major cities and towns in the Midlands.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior E-Commerce Merchandiser to become part of our E-Commerce team who are responsible for maintaining, trading and merchandising the website, compiling our colourful catalogues and creating email campaigns.
Purpose of the role:
In this newly created position your role is to support the E-commerce Merchandiser in the trading of joules.com, joulesusa.com, tomjoule.de and Joules Market Place stores through online optimisation and stock management.
What we are looking for:
- Previous demonstrable experience of working in a similar role, for an online or multichannel retailer
- Demonstrable experience of working with KPIs, sales and performance targets
- Proven commercial acumen; can confidently make decisions based on sales trends
- Experience of working with online analytics, preferably Google Analytics
- IT literate
- Accurate and excellent standards of written and verbal communication
- Strong numerical skills
- Influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a high level of attention to detail.
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing AllowanceA full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77400037