We are Smiths Schoolwear, a School Uniform company based in North London with two branches, in Enfield and Cockfosters. We are looking for a retail supervisor who is well presented and confident working with the general public. Candidate will be responsible for the daily running of the store.
Applicants must have-
- Excellent communications skills to deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Proactive and a can do attitude is essential with a professional approach at all times.
- Previous or relevant work experience will help within the role but not essential.
- Candidates must be able to deal with customer orders and requests over the phone as well as in store.
- To complete in store duties on a daily basis including replenishing stock, completing stock checks and all house keeping duties.
- To be able to work with a team and use own initiative to complete tasks.
- To deal with daily deliveries.
- May be required to stay late and do over-time during our busy period.
-Ensure all staff are allocated jobs throughout the day and are delivering excellent customer service-
-Report daily on items that are low in stock.
-Deal with customer complaints in line with the company policy.
-To collate internet orders ready for dispatch
Candidates must have strong leadership skills, relevant work experience within retail to motivate and direct the team! This role will be permanent and candidates will be required to work over both branches. Must also be available to work Saturdays.
Hours: 42 hours including Saturday.
Please apply if you think the role is right for you!
We are excited to have new members of our team!
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77409885