Online Merchandiser - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-product marketplace as an Online Merchandiser.
My client is seeking a sales-driven individual who is keen to make a difference and add value to a small business.
The ideal candidate will have at least three years Merchandising experience in an online retail environment. As an Online Merchandiser, key responsibilities include:
- Accurately forecasting online sales to meet demand
- Maximising the online visual merchandising platform, ensuring the website is user friendly and cross-selling effectively
- Closely analysing competitor price and activity in the market, making recommendations for improvement
- Having a performance driven approach to work, with strong analytical skills
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key partners and suppliers
- Successfully managing product promotions in a timely manner
The successful candidate will be a good team-player, and have strong google analytics and excel skills.
If you're interested in discussing this Online Merchandiser opportunity further, please apply today quoting Q103990.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77396131