Web Framework Developer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Web Framework Developer to join this well-established and hugely successful financial software house. Must have proven development and support experience using Java and SQL databases.
- University level education or equivalent with a strong focus on information technology.
- Proven experience in the development of web applications.
- Demonstrable knowledge of web standards and accessibility requirements
- Demonstrable knowledge of web development methodologies and browser specific compatibility issues.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Java
- Experience designing for the web, with a strong usability and UX focus (e.g. knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, information architecture and usability principles)
- A passion for staying at the front of web development technologies
- Proven track record in delivering quality code within agreed budgets and timelines
- Strong teamwork skills
While not essential, the following attributes are desirable:
- Knowledge of GWT
- Experience in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience in an Object Oriented design environment
- Experience in working for a software company
Based in their luxury Hertfordshire offices, this friendly and highly professional company produces a range of innovative, highly complex financial software.
To lead development and maintenance of the company?s Web framework.
For full details about this role please email your CV now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436649