Linux Tech Support Guru
We have a new opportunity for a Tech Support Guru who eats & sleeps Linux who also has a craving for solving tricky technical issues!
We are looking for Linux trouble-shooters who are interested in joining the world leader in the Enterprise Backup & Recovery Market. Come and join a team who is changing the way we protect our information & data.
A day in the life of a Linux Tech Support Guru…
You will join our clients Linux focussed Tech Support Team and provide outstanding technical support for customers across the EMEA region from their HQ in Reading.
The team you will be joining is full of Linux Enthusiasts, who love to fix pesky technical issues, develop each other’s skills by knowledge sharing and work with their development teams to improve their product and services.
This position has no technical ceiling as you will be exposed to a variety of different environments daily and develop your Linux skills further and learn something new every day!
What You’ve Got…
- A passion for a troubleshooting and gets a kick out of solving technical issues.
- Can provide an exceptional service to customers and takes pride in helping other techy customer solve their issues.
- A lover of Linux, who has a good knowledge of the command line/File System
- A good understanding and practical experience of networking protocols such as DNS, DHCP, Ping etc…
- Any experience working with a Backup Software tool would be beneficial but not essential
- Can give previous examples of where you have learnt a new technology and has a desire for self-learning.
- Has the ability to think quickly on your feet when dealing with multiple cases and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested? Get Ready to Apply!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Linux Tech Support Guru to join a market leading organisation, in a fast paced and rewarding environment.
Interested to learn more? APPLY NOW!