IT Technician Apprentice
UKGC is an established UK company that build several thousand gaming and custom PCs, to the highest possible standard, every year. Based in Colchester, Essex we assemble research and test some of the best gaming PCs on the planet and then ship them all over the UK for your pleasure.
We have between us, some 70+ years' experience in the custom building and gaming computer market. Not only do we just build PCs but we play them too, true enthusiasts us!
Take on a role and become a Tech specialist in a competitive market!
Are you interested in building custom PCs? UK Gaming are looking for a technical whizzkid to join them as an apprentice. You will assist in building & testing custom computer systems along with other daily tasks.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Building custom made computer systems.
- Testing custom made computer systems.
- Preparing systems for shipment.
- Technical contact directly with clients.
- System repairs.
- IT stock control.
- Monitoring & maintaining tools & equipment.
- Ability to use initiative.
- Willingness to learn.
- Attention to detail.
- To be able to follow and implement requests by colleagues and or clients.
- To action requests by colleagues or clients promptly.
- Be an excellent face to face and telephone communicator.
- To be prompt to the workplace.
- Be flexible with working hours.
- Some kind of history in IT would be advantageous as would having built a PC in the past.
- Ideally a PC enthusiast.
- Knowledge of PC components & how to build PCs.
- Good customer service.
Benefits & Rewards:
Our aim for all team members is to grow and develop their abilities and positions within the company. Our aim for you is to also develop your skills and abilities on an ongoing basis. Provided you do develop into an ideal team member, we will then be looking to take you on as a full-time employee on a non-apprenticeship basis.
Daily working hours: 09:00 - 17.30
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430783