Credit Controller Apprentice
The company is an owner managed, modern, dynamic, technology lead Debt Collection Agency (DCA) based in Dumbarton. They are experiencing rapid growth and as a result they are searching for someone who wants to forge a long term career!
Are you looking to kick start your career with an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established Financial Solutions Provider who offers fantastic rewards and benefits?
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to begin their career in the financial services industry. You will manage various client portfolios in various industries through a range of services tailored to suit our customer's needs.
Working towards a qualification in Providing Financial Services. You will have the ability to earn a fantastic salary whilst learning new skills and building on existing talents.
Our client is experiencing rapid growth and are now searching for someone who wants to forge a long- term career.
- Managing accounts to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties concerned
- Managing client and customer relations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence and conversations
- Consistent delivery of a high quality of customer and client service
- Consistent delivery of a high standard of compliance with all relevant laws, regulation and client requirement
- Consistent achievement of all departmental Key Performance Indicators
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to work well in a team & individually
After completing this Modern Apprenticeship, you will have the skills needed to be able to progress to the technical apprenticeship in banking or insurance or other professional qualifications.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 - 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
- Free Parking
- Excellent Career Path
- Competitive Apprenticeship Salary
- No experience needed, full training provided
Daily working hours: 37.5 p/w, £200pw
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959424801