Development Electrical Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Development Electrical Engineer to join The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd based in Hinckley.
The Alan Nuttall Partnership Ltd specialises in interior fit-out and retail display. With almost 1 million square feet of dedicated production and logistics space, they design, manufacture and install signage, interiors and display equipment for all areas of food, retail, leisure, commercial, education and healthcare. Offering unique in-house testing facilities and extensive prototyping resources, they remain at the forefront of new product development, whilst offering tailored solutions built to client specification.
The role will involve being part of a development team based on the development shop floor ensuring that deadlines are met and correct and precise information is passed to other departments.
As a Development Electrical Engineer your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Design Team from initial concept through design build for Electro-Technical design of equipment for documentation handover
- Creating Wiring diagrams and electrical bills of materials for end designs
- Working on different projects between sites and on client sites.
- Liaising with external test facilities to achieve export accreditation
- To be in control of Electrical Testing and collation of test data of end designs
An ideal Development Electrical Engineer will have the following skills and qualifications:
- City & Guilds 236 Electrical or equivalent
- AM2 graded or equivalent
- Qualification in city & guilds 2392 Inspection and Testing or equivalent
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations is essential
- Exceptional organisation skills and methodical thinking
- Excellent people and communication skills
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 963051558 / INDHP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436592