Web Applications Support Engineer (E-Commerce/HTML/CSS/PHP)
Web Applications Support Developer/Engineer (E-Commerce/HTML/CSS/PHP)
Our client, a global organisation are looking for a Web Applications Support Engineer to join their Service Delivery team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Applications Developer with strong HTML, CSS and PHP experience, to work across the clients web applications and e-commerce portals. This position will involve a blend of development and support as well as the need to manage and work with key suppliers and third party services.
- Create reactive and responsive web pages or themes for the existing portals using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Timely resolving and fulfilling of e-commerce tickets in the IT Service Management tool.
- Provide support for existing systems to allow for new users to be set up on the system with the correct permissions.
- Troubleshoot any problems encountered with Liferay, Single Sign On applications or web applications.
- Be aware of and provide plans to deal with threats the E-Commerce areas of the business can face from external and internal attacks.
If you have the required experience and you would like to see the full job requirements, please contact Katie Parker in confidence on ************* / *******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431340