Accounts Assistant (Food Start-up)
ROLE - Accounts Assistant (Food Start-up)
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Accounts Assistant to join a leading healthy Food Service start-up provider, due to significant growth, based in South West London.
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be switched on, you might be a graduate, either way you will be well educated, bright, enthusiastic, have a great personality, and good with numbers!
Reporting to senior management this is a supporting role, to help with financial administrative duties, with opportunities to develop and take on more responsibility in time.
This role of Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the FD with daily finance activities including.
- Finance administration such as maintaining Accounts Payable daily.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Preparing payments.
- Running weekly Financial reports for senior management meetings.
- Managing inventory or other ad-hoc duties to support the Director.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for the role of Accounts will have:
- Professional Finance qualifications or Finance Degree or equivalent.
- A sharp eye for number and ambitions to grow into more senior Finance roles
- A likeable, personable but professional nature
- A personal interest in healthy food is a bonus
- Enjoy fast paced start-up environments.
You will naturally be a very effective communicator and great with numbers. You will have a bubbly personality, an infectious nature and love food.
For further information, to be shortlisted please send your CV now, tell us why you are ready to be the Accounts Assistant for this great company.
SALARY £25,000 - 28,000 + benefits
LOCATION: South West London
COMMUTABLE: Clapham, Putney, LondonWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436952