LINCOLN - MODERN OFFICES & FREE PARKING
£22,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Would you like to join a young, vibrant and growing consultancy and be very much part of their ongoing success?
Our client, a privately held award winning technical consultancy, have been expanding since 2006 with a team of 35 staff and 4 sites. With their operation being exclusively aviation projects, their aim is to develop an industry leading specialist aviation consultancy.
Summary of the role
The successful candidate will provide competent technical input and support to a range of IT programmes and systems, and act as IT project lead to ensure that all measures are taken for successful operation and delivery. You will also be responsible for providing backup to our client's third-party IT support contractor when required, and completing general IT administrative tasks.
Key role and responsibilities
- To support, manage, monitor and audit: IT assets and services; software and licencing; IT accounts and the Company Information System.
- Review, monitor and audit competence and quality of third party IT support contractor work.
- Review, monitor and audit compliance with "Cyber Essentials PLUS" and other legal requirements.
- Support internal improvement programmes.
- Implement and maintain change control.
- Support internal risk and opportunity assessment.
- Coordinate and provide technical support for significant IT incidents.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and procedures including Application Support procedures and Technical Configuration documentation.
- Train staff on proper use of systems and maintain up to date processes and documentation.
- Identify suitable new and emerging technologies, support development of business cases & coordinate proof of concepts.
- Support bespoke company application / tools development / implementation.
- Support procurement of hardware and software following set procedures.
- Maintain the IT asset management registers ensuring that all assets, services, accounts, software and licences are recorded and updated / removed when required.
Key experience required
- Provision of 1st and 2nd line support.
- Company infrastructure, networking and domain administration.
- Company server administration.
- Implementing / development of web / business applications / database applications.
- Project management and stakeholder coordination.
- Report writing and presentation.
- Database design and administration.
- Testing and deployment, regression and integration.
- Configuration management processes and tools.
- Requirement and business need analysis.
- Analytical approach and able to work effectively to solve problems.
- Capable and organised team player with excellent communication skills.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement & innovation.
- Self -motivated and enthusiastic.
Benefits will include:
- Attractive Salary (DOE)
- 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare and pension contributions
Considering relocation? - The vibrant city of Lincoln represents an ideal opportunity. check out Lincoln out!
A city that is steeped in history and culture, full of trendy bars and restaurants, excellent schools and beautiful countryside right on your door step. On top of that housing is affordable and transport links to the rest of the UK are excellent.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436913