Network / Security Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Network Security Engineer to join the IT Team at Holland and Barrett based at our Head Office in Nuneaton.
- Manage network hardware Asset Register
- Configuration of routers/switches for existing/new stores
- Pro-actively seek to improve efficiencies in all operational areas
- Provide an On-Call function (on a 24/7/365 basis) to support the business needs outside of office hours, this consists of dealing with any individual user/store escalation as well as major incident management
- Work alongside the networks team in the USA on technical changes and implementations to the infrastructure of end user clients and stores
- Assist Supporting all infrastructure and corporate applications within Holland & Barrett International
- Create and maintain network infrastructure documentation
- Ability to identify security vulnerabilities and perform risk assessments
- Work as part of the security improvement program to support system auditing/testing/assessment
- Perform Security monitoring and investigations
- Support access control reviews
- Implement device and application controls
- Experience of supporting multiple applications
- Experience of cisco based technology - routers and switches
- Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast moving environment
- Excellent communication skills
As well as continual investment in your learning and development and the opportunity to progress, the successful candidate will receive an attractive benefits package including a competitive salary commensurate with experience, on call allowance, 33 days annual leave, 25% store discount, gym and free parking.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation?s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Our business doesn?t stop in the UK ? Holland & Barrett International operates throughout Europe and has numerous Franchises globally all flying the Holland and Barrett flag. Together we form Europe?s largest and leading health food chain operating in over 1000 stores.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959436473