Our client is a family owned, Licensed Garment supplier to the high street. They now have an exciting opportunity available within their business for a Graphic Designer.
Graphic Designer - The Role:
- Produce designs to be sold to retailers- in line with brand directions and fashion trends.
- Meeting clients, licensors or account managers to discuss the objectives and requirements of design tasks.
- Interpreting the needs of each client and develop a concept to suit their purpose.
- Monitor competitor’s designs in the marketplace, with a view to gaining industry reputation as being “The Best “.
- Producing packaging layouts for licenses ready for production.
- Working closely with the in-house printers and designers to ensure graphics are being translated into prints in the most efficient, productive & economic way possible.
- Coordinating customer buying samples
- Acting as licensing franchise design contact for specific licenses (lead franchise designer) Downloading style guide updating, maintaining packaging and communicating licensing information to the team.
Graphic Designer - The Candidate:
- Be educated to degree level at least, in relevant qualification
- Have experience using design tools and software
- Must be a self-starter, proactive, self-motivated to succeed.
- Must be articulate and capable of communicating complex information to teams and individuals of differing levels of experience and education.
- Must be able to use own initiative to gain a business advantage.
Graphic Designer - The Package:
- Competitive depending on experience
Please note that due to the anticipated interest in these roles only short listed candidates will be contacted