Senior Project Engineer
As a Senior Project Engineer you will be responsible for the leadership of engineering capital projects through multi-disciplinary teams (5k-£1million). Taking projects from concept through to completion, assessing requirements and liaising with third party suppliers, contractors and engineers to ensure the smooth installation or adjustment of manufacturing machinery on site.
Within your role as a senior project engineer you will be required to manage engineering projects which are typically manufacturing and / or automation process technology biased.
Having gained your experience within a FMCG manufacturing environment role you will be a seasoned project engineer capable of managing projects within a timely and economical fashion.
- Capital project definition
- Cost estimating/control
- Equipment specification (URS)
- Design Review process
- Project risk management
- Vendor selection / Audit
- Equipment acceptance testing
- Equipment validation (IQ/OQ)
- Handover and post-completion audit
- Degree in an Engineering discipline, (Although desired all relevant qualifications and experience will be considered, HNC, HND)
- Chartered Engineer
- Proven leadership of capital projects in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to lead cross functional project teams
- Formal project management training
- Six sigma or equivalent
If you think this role is right for you please apply or get in touch with David Gregson at DPS Alban Technical for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432349