Project Planner Modular Build
Project Planner - Modular Build - Nottinghamshire -
A leading force in offsite modular building, based in Nottinghamshire, operating across a range of sectors including: MOD, Commercial, Retail, Hotel, Student Accommodation and Education sectors.
As the Project Planner you will be responsible for developing and implementing the project programme for tenders and construction phase and managing the overall programme for the business.
- Development of tender programmes, covering all elements of the contracts from detailed design to completion
- Maintain and update programmes to reflect actual and forecast positions with progress, resource and cost data
- Develop the project programme using network and critical path analysis techniques
- Interface with design, manufacturing and construction delivery teams and other third parties in planning and project control issues
- Participate in bid and contract reviews
- Liaise with clients, internal department heads and supply chain to organise, integrate and schedule phases of the construction plan
- Present information for internal meetings on the project baseline programmes and value analysis reports
The Project Planner will have a good understanding of new build design, procurement, production and commissioning processes.
- Experience in NEC forms of Contract especially Option C and the production of activity schedules
- Posses good knowledge and experience with MS Project/Asta
- Strong communication skills, capable of working as part of a multifunctional team
- A proactive team player who is assertive and who possesses strong negotiation and skills
- Be a key player in both pre-construction and post construction phases of new build contracts
- Understanding and skills in Business Development, Design Manufacturing and Construction
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on ************
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430889