Developer in Test/ Test Architect - Automation
ECS Digital is one of the largest independent DevOps and Test Consultancies in the UK.
Already doubled in size in the last twelve months we are really going places. With an impressive client base of enterprise level organisations, we are working on some of the UK's largest DevOps change and transformation projects and leading our clients down the automation route.
We're offering a fantastic opportunity to be part of this growth and really see your career grow. With access to continual learning and development and exposure to some of the most cutting edge projects, the time has never been better to join ECS Digital.
What we're looking for;
- Someone with extensive knowledge and exposure to the BDD methodology.
- Experience of developing test automation strategies in both Greenfield environments and the adaption of existing tools and processes.
- Experience of writing and coding automated test scripts, debugging and reporting results.
- A strong passion for test automation design and subsequent delivery with a wide variety of organisations.
We are looking for an excellent communicator who can work across multiple market sectors and stakeholders at all levels to design and develop automation test frameworks and implement these on various client sites.
You should have exposure to multi-platform test automation solutions for web, apps, tablet, mobile and Back End applications on a wide range of technologies.
What you need;
- Expert knowledge of test automation design
- Excellent stakeholder and man management skills, especially the ability to engage with multi-level stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing robust test automation frameworks.
- Hands on coding experience of automated test scripts using a variety of programming languages
- Exposure to agile methodologies and Behavioural-driven development
- Expert knowedge of test automation design, best-practice, strategy and planning and implementation.
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design
- Must have hands on test automation experience
- Strong API test skills
- Understanding of Gherkin/Cucumber/Specflow etc
- Good understanding of SQL
- Ability to work with both Windows and Linux/Unix stacks
ECS has over 400 employees, a growing pool of contracted Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
This is a permanent position to work from our London office
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959433217