Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger/ Credit Control)
Our client, who is a global leading engineering manufacturer of bespoke emergency services equipment are urgently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant. This exciting opportunity is available immediately on a permanent basis for perfect candidate
Accounts Assistant Duties:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsibility of credit control function for all customer accounts (150-200 accounts) and collection of all pro-forma orders.
- Process and maintain accounts receivable on holding entity IDEX UK- tasks will include recharge invoices, collection of invoices, cashbook reconciliation and intercompany confirmations.
- Processing and maintenance of the payroll function
- Other tasks will include month end close journals, fixed assets, balance sheet reconciliations, EC Sales and Intrastat and ad-hoc analytical analysis.
- Maintaining and implementing internal controls to a high standard.
- Reconcile Customer accounts in conjunction with Credit Control.
Accounts Assistant Package:
- Generous base salary
- Parking facilities
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 33 Days holiday (inc Stats)
Please submit your CV, should you feel you a perfect fit for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432223