Social Media Coordinator
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of
Social Media Coordinator
Based in Midlands: Coventry, CV3 4LF
Main purpose of the role:
The Social Media Coordinator will provide high quality service to Jaguar Land Rover customers and exemplary support to the Retailer network upon their each and every contact with us.
The Social Media Coordinator will be working alongside a large team to deliver the overall JLR UK CRC Objective which is ?To provide a proactive, ?best in class? service to customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the Jaguar and / or Land Rover brand.
On a day to day basis the Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for being the Jaguar Land Rover ?Customer Service? presence on Social Media platforms; Facebook, Twitter and numerous Jaguar Land Rover vehicle forums to address any concerns that are being raised. You will therefore be managing a case workload on a day to day basis which will predominantly be complex concerns around product quality and potentially dissatisfaction with the Retailer.
- Work in partnership with the UK Marketing/Digital Agencies to ensure seamless integration when responding to customer concerns on the Social Media platforms; Facebook and Twitter
- Build close working relationships with the forum administrators
- Support with ad-hoc Social Media data search requests to support the Business Intelligence team
- Manage customer and Retailer contact (telephone/e-mail/letter/Social Media), taking ownership through to final closure.
- Be an expert Case Manager and offer robust solutions, whilst adopting a Customer First approach at all times which subsequently achieves fast case resolution
- Where required, quickly implement the required escalation processes and ensure they are adhered to on each occasion
- Identify poor performance and ensure this is raised through the relevant reporting platform
- Ensure all contacts are captured in the CRC Case Management Systems to enable the CRC to be a valuable data source to the wider business
- Act as a role model for JLR Values, Customer First Behaviours and concern resolution
- Promote positive relationship between customers and Retailers to ensure our integration with the Retailer network is seamless
- Provide support to the Retailer network to assist them in achieving a ?best in class? service, driving customer loyalty and retention
- Ensure the Retailer network follows all correct processes and procedures to address any technical/quality issue
- Achieve great results in respect to Customer Satisfaction (CSI) and Concern Resolution
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 1+ years? experience of Social Media platforms
- Results oriented with a determination to make things happen
- A highly motivated, energetic and inspirational team player
- Ability to influence effectively across the network, balancing a broad range of priorities, with minimal supervision and under great pressure.
- Clear demonstration of a Customer First mind-set in everything that they do
- Confident and out-going with exceptional networking, inter-personal and influencing skills, possessing advanced communication skills.
- Process orientated with great attention to detail
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and implement change
- Excellent time management skills, able to work to deadlines on multiple tasks and deliver results to agreed schedules
- Ability to understand, interpret and action improvements
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to make quick and competent decisions
Competencies and Skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Experience having worked with a high-performance, collaborative, constructive peer group is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
- Can demonstrate a high degree of being able to work on own initiative and motivation
- Enthusiastic, flexible and proactive personality
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for the brand.
- Strong business acumen, customer focus and automotive knowledge
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Numerical personality
- Marketing & Digital Operations Manager
- Full time (40 hours per week)
What we offer
- Competitive salary (£19,000 per annum)
- Other company benefits:
- o Company contributory pension plan
- o Cash back health care scheme (benefit value approx. £675)
- o Life assurance
- o Permanent Health Insurance
- o 20 days full pay sick days (after three months service)
- o Salary exchange childcare vouchers
- o Car salary exchange scheme
Email your CV to Emily Stevenson on *********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959432327