Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded C/C++ Worthing
Senior Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded C/C++
An innovative Software company based in Worthing are looking for an experience Senior Embedded Software Engineer to work on their Automation Control and Data Recording Solutions. The company develops engineering software that optimizes and drives efficiencies.
You will be responsible for the design, development and full lifecycle of new platform applications. You will work closely with the Principal Software Engineer, Systems and hardware teams and will interact with the embedded software implementation team to ensure the product specification is achieved within timescales. You will also be expected to mentor new team members and interns.
You will receive a competitive salary, benefits package and assistance if relocation is required.
- Strong academic background - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or Electronics
- Coding in Embedded C and Embedded C++
- Experience of Embedded Linux
- Experience with any robust & industry standard RTOS (such as VxWorks)
- Developing with 32 bit microcontrollers
- Experience of Agile development
- Creating functional specifications from the requirements documentation
- Estimating the work and assessing technical risk
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959430029