An exciting opportunity has arisen for a business focused Solution Architect to join a rapidly growing organisation based in Sheffield. You will report directly into the Chief Architect and will be responsible for defining and delivering the mobile journey for the organisation. You will need to have experience of managing an array of technology supplier and have a strong business and commercial acumen. You will need to take an end to end perspective of how to deliver services for customers at both a network and software level. This is a position that blends a mix of business acumen with the end to end solution thinking. You will ideally have a background or strong knowledge in mobile, telecommunication or ISP.
This is a permanent opportunity with a salary of up to £70,000 plus a strong benefits package.
- To define and communicate a strategic vision for the Mobile platform so that long term architectural strategy can be achieved.
- Building strong relationships with third party suppliers and vendors.
- Engage with the wider business (such as IT and Network Delivery) to ensure that the business is strategically aligned.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the teams are fully briefed on the vision and road-map.
- Providing analytical insight and specialist knowledge.
- Identify key issues and patterns and spotting solutions to problems that may arise.
- Be able to deliver in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
For further information send in your CV and I will give you a call ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959431908