Outskirts of Manchester City Centre
Up to £24,000
Manage Stock Targets, Product availability; manage Far East and Indian suppliers to deliver a smooth flow of products into the business, raising purchase orders with factories, responsible for managing tracker meetings
* Organising weekly tracker Meetings with Design, QA & Buying, checking artwork is on time with Design, with QA Checking test reports are up to date, IM's & Rating Labels have been done for your product. and sending out tracker meeting notes to all the relevant teams
* Planning new line buys with the sales team - completing the OCS ( order confirmation sheet)
* Forecasting - planning new buys
* Keeping the master tracker up to date
* Keeping your sales and purchase order book up to date
* Chasing suppliers for weekly updates on purchase orders
* Reporting any stock issues to customer, creating and sending out Critical Paths weekly to your relevant customers
* Manage day to day trading keep watch on sales and margins
* Working closely with imports and the supply chain team on container intake
* Working closely with sales staff to establish product sales forecasts and plan buys as required, also working with the sales team on slow moving lines to ensure that they are sold through the business.
Hours of work:
Monday to Thursday between the hours of 9am to 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm
Have you got the following experience or skills?
* Computer literate with keyboard skills.
* Adaptable, flexible, energetic and enthusiastic with an open minded approach.
* Willingness to work together in a team and help others.
* Positive and pro-active attitude to changing demands and priorities as required.
* Good communication skills.
* Able to set own priorities.
* Numeracy skills
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77388651