Packaging Buyer - Surrey - £35,000
Packaging Buyer - FTSE 100 - FMCG/Retail - £35,000 - Surrey
A global FMCG brand is looking to bring a talented buyer into a newly restructured procurement team. When successful you will be tasked with helping to redesign and implement the procurement strategies for the packaging category, reporting directly into the Senior Category Manager, this is a business critical role and you will be managing a combined spend of the subcategories upwards of £30 million.
Key Responsibilities of the Packaging Buyer:
- Deliver market winning procurement strategies for the packaging category in line with the 7 step strategic sourcing process with the objective of ensuring value in line with forecasted procurement targets
- Use your specialist expertise, innovation and knowledge of the market to take ownership succeed in the packaging category with a procurement spend responsibility of €80 million
- Execute dynamic and effective line management to your direct reports which enables yourself and the team to consistently meet procurement KPI's and all outlined sourcing savings targets
Procurement Background & Key Skills
- Expert knowledge of the 7 step strategic process within the packaging category with outstanding results delivering it to a fruitful completion ideally in the FMCG sector working for a blue chip organisation
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative team in a multinational, diverse and forward thinking team with experience handling a large multi-million pound spend
- A degree educated professional, or equivalent, with outstanding analytical skills, an inquisitive mind and desire to succeed
To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and to apply, send your CV to Connor at:
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Senior Buyer, International Procurement, FMCG, Packaging, Food, Beverage, EMEA Procurement, Europe, London, CIPS, Degree, Strategic Sourcing, Manufacturing, Procurement Industry.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77393464