Are you a technically-minded Infrastructure Engineer who wants to make a difference? If you?re a logical-thinking, problem-solving Infrastructure Engineer who wants to work for a company that?s changing lives in the UK, then we want to speak to you.
There?s a great, close-knit team to join and exceptional work/life balance.
Infrastructure Engineer Role
- As Infrastructure Engineer you?ll take responsibility for the smooth technical infrastructure of the business
- You?ll have plenty of variety in your projects; servers, networking, telephony, data storage and desktop support, to name a few
- There are also some great projects coming up ? Microsoft Office365 and Azure implementations
- You?ll love problem solving and taking ownership of support ? and working with users to help them out
- You?ll be able to take advantage of a great work/life balance policy
- You?ll be helping deliver a service that really change customers? lives for the better
Infrastructure Engineer Skills & Experience
- You'll be a proven Infrastructure Engineer who wants to work for the greater good & make a difference
- You?ll be able to talk to users at all levels (and make them feel no question is silly), whether internal users or 3rd parties
- You?ll have plenty of experience of; Windows Server 2008/16, VMWare ESX / VSphere, LAN/WAN, Active Directory, MS Exchange & Security, plus your own areas of interest
- You?ll be a problem-solver and enjoy getting stuck in to 3rd line issues that have been escalated
- You?ll be a strong team player and able to be flexible with working hours
This is an exciting time to join this Leeds-based nationally-known company as they go through a period of transformation, including the implementation of Agile. There are plenty of opportunities to make your mark, whilst making a difference in the UK.
But that?s not all ? they are a quality-driven, ethical company, committed to delivering excellent products that change lives positively and make a real difference in the UK.
They actively promote a flexible, family-friendly policy
Salary is c. £35,000 + on-call allowance + bonus + health + pension + 26 days? holiday + family-friendly, flexible working environment
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959428805