Senior Risk Manager - Vendor Finance
We are looking for a Senior Risk Manager to lead the Vendor Finance Risk team in delivering an efficient and effective transaction and portfolio management service while meeting the needs of key stakeholders, delivering and maintaining a balanced, quality portfolio. The role will involve leading a team of up to 8 Risk Analysts, reporting to the Head of Risk UK. Transaction sizes typically up to £250k.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the management of the workflow and resourcing of the Vendor Finance Risk team
- Make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparties
- Lead the optimisation of processes, including monitoring and improving the scope and effectiveness of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the efficacy and efficiency of the team and monitor introducer and portfolio performance
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
- Engage directly with end-users, introducers and other counterparties as business requirements demand
- Set targets and review performance for team members, including recruitment and discipline
- Assist the Head of Risk UK in the development of initiatives in support of wider strategic goals
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Proven track record in asset finance / leasing industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- In depth understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, self motivated
- Understanding of process management and optimization
- Demonstrable experience in asset finance / leasing risk management, with experience in a team leader / management role preferred
- Strong analytical skills, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage and motivate direct reports
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the UK's major challenges. Siemens has a significant presence throughout the UK, with 13 manufacturing sites and more than 25 major offices. Today the company employs over 13,760 people in the UK, including about 5,000 in the manufacturing sector. Last year's revenues were £3.36 billion. Electrification, automation and digitalization are the long-term growth fields of Siemens. In order to take full advantage of the market potential in these fields, our businesses are bundled into nine divisions and healthcare as a separately managed business.
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
If you are appointed in to this role you will receive standard Siemens terms, conditions and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959429841