Assistant Contracts Manager (Civil Engineering) - Leatherhead
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Contracts Manager to join an industry leading Environmental Remediation and Civil Engineering Contractor near Leatherhead, Surrey. As Assistant Contracts Manager you will support the Senior Contracts Managers and manage a portfolio of major brownfield regeneration projects throughout London and South East England.
Suitable applicants will demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A relevant degree in Engineering/Construction Management/Geology
- Commercial experience within the Remediation/Ground Engineering industry
- Excellent communication skills and experience liaising with clients and project stakeholders
- Prior experience using CAD and other computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
As Assistant Contracts Manager you will be responsible for overseeing contaminated land assessment and remediation projects. Typical duties include:
- Pre-tender and tender negotiations and contract administration
- Liaising with site managers and site teams
- Working with senior contracts managers to ensure that all statutory and legislative requirements are met including Risk Assessment, CDM and all other site health and safety requirements
- Site material and equipment management
This post offers a competitive salary, a company vehicle and other benefits.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Matt Thompson on or call 01792 365 105 for more information.