Junior/Assistant Cost Accountant
Assistant Cost Accountant - Falmouth - £16-18,000
A superb opportunity for a junior Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with a genuine market leader and major local employer! Full AAT training funded, supported and where suitable, onward assistance offered with a professional accounting qualification.
The role works within a sizeable team of experienced accountants with excellent opportunity for career development. This opportunity would be perfectly suited an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn and absorb modern accounting principles applicable to a large manufacturer.
The star performer will be fully supported in the following areas of responsibility:
- Analyse variable/fixed costs to product ranges
- Track/maintain standard cost against actual costs
- Inventory management/reporting
- Re-costing of materials based on engineering orders
- Ensure the accuracy of plant product cost criteria
- Prepare regular reports for stakeholders
- Assist in annual audit
- Maintenance & reconciliation of stock related control accounts
- Monthly product cost analysis
The star performer will:
- Ideally possess experience in a finance role AND/OR have manufacturing experience
- Be IT literate with good knowledge of MS Excel
- Hold minimum grade GCSE A-C in English, Maths and Science
This is a fantastic, generously remunerated opportunity for a talented accountant in the making. Our client seeks to interview and recruit ASAP so candidates are advised to apply without delay to Elle Benjamin quoting EB3840.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422737