About Automation Logic:
We are the UK's leading independent cloud and automation consultancy, focused on the large enterprise market, banking and government sectors.
A niche provider and the leaders in our field, we provide a great, fast moving, supportive culture, challenging and varied work and a team of very smart colleagues and now looking to recruit for a DevOps Engineer
Automation Logic offers competitive compensation packages and benefits.
DevOps Engineer Role:
You will deliver hands-on, business-oriented strategic and technical consulting to our clients for cloud infrastructure and data centre automation solutions.
Our Automation Engineers and Architects come from a DevOps background and are technically adept in configuration management tools, continuous development, Linux environments and have experience of delivering cloud infrastructure and cloud automation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will join a project engineering team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- We expect our engineers to understand the client?s project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests of Automation Logic.
- We always expect our engineers to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments representing Automation Logic by themselves, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding client care.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of Linux based systems
- DevOps background/experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible and Salt
- Knowledge of various cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Openstack
- Scripting ability (ideally Python or Ruby)
- Knowledge of Containers and Container Orchestration such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology
- A passion for open source technologies and the open source community
- Demonstrable experience in cloud-automation
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve complex, multi-system problems.
- Have experience of stakeholder management within complex organisations.
- Be comfortable with being responsible for the delivery of significant cloud and automation projects.
- Be willing to work in multiple locations and prepared to travel.
- Be a fast learner, ambitions, and comfortable working in high-pressure environments.
- Exhibit a proven track record of continually looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction.
- Annual flexible benefits allowance offering a choice of
- Private medical insurance
- Dental cover
- Gym membership
- Buying holiday
- Company pension
- Tax efficient salary sacrifice schemes
- Childcare allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note we are hiring at all levels - ranging from Junior DevOps Consultants to Senior Lead Engineers.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422930