SENIOR COMMERCIAL MOTOR INSURANCE UNDERWRITER
Clark James Insurance Recruitment ere excited about this role heading up a new venture for a Kent based MGA who have recently expanded into the Commercial Motor market so they need a well connected specialist with ideas and energy to head up this new division in the business.
This isn't a cold start up as the business are long established, all the deals have been done and the facilities/capacity providers are all in place for this highly rewarding hands on role which would suit someone who is an active Lloyds Underwriter and looking for a new challenge or to work in Kent rather than commuting to London.
- Ensure that business underwritten and prices offered achieve business goals of profitable growth and are consistent with product strategy, delegated authority and agreed pricing policy
- Build and maintain effective market relationships
- Proactively encourage business development opportunities and contribute to their development.
- Provide effective feedback on product strategy, in terms of P&L opportunities and customer needs.
- Coordinate the annual product review cycle making recommendations for improvements to meet changing market needs and competitor trends.
- Handle case underwriting and referrals within defined authority limits and in line with the agreed policy and risk appetite.
- Coach and develop other team members as the department grows
- Support business change and implementation as needed
This is a great career move with a very stable company able to offer excellent job security as well as a generous salary and benefits, this is a rare opportunity for the right person.
Please apply today in confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422020