Anyone can offer you a job, WE want to offer you a future!
· Quality over quantity - manageable caseloads.
· Opportunity for career advancement and further learning.
· Flexible and supportive working ethos.
· Warm and friendly working environment.
· Passionate colleagues and great team spirit.
· £19-21k base, Company Car, Commission, PMI, 25 days holiday + Standards, Childcare vouchers and profit share.
· Laptop and mobile provided
· Home based and then visiting learners covering assigned areas.
At Parenta we bounce ideas around, challenge the status quo, act quickly, laugh constantly and celebrate success continuously! We work hard and we have fun along the way!
We provide unrivalled training, marketing and business software solutions to the £5BN Childcare Industry across the UK. To support our unprecedented growth, we are currently looking to employ additional Assessors to deliver our range of qualifications to Childcarers across England.
About the role?
As an assessor, you?ll draw on your experience of working with children and your ability to coach and enthuse people to support learners through their training. You?ll be travelling around your area to different settings, liaising with managers and carrying out assessments, so having your own transport is essential.
It?s a busy role with a mix of appointments, admin and keeping up to date with the latest policies and procedures. Time-management and organisational skills are as essential as a positive outlook and self-motivation!
What we look for?
? Self-awareness and the desire for continuous personal improvement.
? Good work ethics and passion for team comradery.
? Positive attitude and personable approach.
? Resilience with the ability to recover from setbacks quickly.
? A1 Award (or equivalent).
? NVQ L3+ qualification (or equivalent) in childcare.
? Previous assessing experience.
? IT Literate.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV without delay.
We look forward to having you on board!
NB: NO Recruitment Agencies please!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959423969