Technical Service Engineer
Technical Service Engineer
Chelmsford, Essex (office/field based, with travel across the South East of England and London, with some overnight stays)
Looking to challenge yourself and advance your career as a Technical Service Engineer? Want to play a key role in a thriving company?s ongoing success? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
Our client is the UK?s fastest growing and most dynamic window and conservatory systems manufacturer. They?re now looking for a Technical Service Engineer to join their team, covering the South East of England and London.
What are the benefits?
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- A new Ford Transit
- Great training and development opportunities
- Open and honest culture
As a multi-award winning business, our client values innovation, collaboration and pushing boundaries to deliver the very best results to their customers.
Joining a hard-working team, you?ll have the chance to take on a diverse workload and facilitate the success of innovative products.
You?ll be provided with excellent training to bring you up to speed, broaden your existing knowledge and enable you to act as an expert advisor to customers.
What will I be doing?
As a Technical Service Engineer, you will provide a high level of support to customers using our client?s products.
Traveling throughout the South East of England and London, you will:
- Primarily deal with customers who are window, door or conservatory manufacturers and installers
- Inspect and resolve any product issues
- Ensure that all remedial work is undertaken effectively and in a timely manner
- Advise customers on best practice, fitting adjustments and setting up products
- Show customers how to operate, maintain and install products
What do I need?
- Experience of fabricating and fitting PVCu and aluminium products, such as vertical sliders, patios and bi-folding doors
- A full, valid driving licence
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Great time-management skills
Ideally, you will have experience as a field service engineer, but this is not essential.
Other companies may call this role Field Service Engineer, Technical Service Engineer, Product Support Engineer, Senior Field Service Technician, Service Engineer, Fitter or Fabricator.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you?re an enthusiastic Technical Service Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 9:00 ? 17:00
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959426223