Plumber / Multi-trader
if you are an experienced plumber or multi-trader, Southern Housing Group want to hear from you. We are looking for a talented Plumber / Multi trader to join our team in Barking.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Plumber / Multi-trader, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum. You will also receive benefits including:
- Generous holiday entitlement starting at 23 days' annual leave plus public holidays, and time off between Christmas and New Year
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- A generous pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loans
- Three times life cover
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance.
The Ideal Plumber / Multi-trader:
- Ideally you would be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Plumbing & Heating.
- Full driving licence required. A vehicle will be provided.
- Good knowledge / awareness of Health and Safety Issues.
- Ability to organise workload in a methodical way for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Communication skills - listening, openness and responsiveness to all customer and client situations.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Be self-motivated, honest, trustworthy and conscientious.
The Plumber / Multi-trader Role:
Your day to day responsibilities as a Plumber will involve visiting residents in their homes and carrying out minor repairs in an effective and efficient manner. As a Plumber you will be required to create good rapport with residents and advise on the best possible way to do so with minimal disruption.
As a Plumber for Southern Housing Group you will be professional, polite and courteous to instil confidence and have credibility with residents. It is imperative that the successful applicant has great communication skills.
About Southern Housing Group
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we're an organisation that's going places.
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to become our Plumber / Multi-trader, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY today to review the full role profile!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422343