Automatic Door Engineer
New opportunity not to be missed! TIS has an exciting opportunity for an Automatic Door Engineer to join the team based in Nottingham. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
TIS are one of the Midlands leading Security and Communications Companies with over 65 years' experience. TIS are an NSI Gold and BAFE accredited Company who specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems. Working with a wide range of public and private sector businesses, we have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability, which is second to none. TIS are continually investing in the development of their employees to ensure they maintain a highly skilled workforce.
The Company are looking to expand its Automatic Doors Engineering Team due to their continued success and are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Automatic Door Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for individual's looking to develop their career and become a valued member of the team. You should be positive and enthusiastic having the ability to meet the client's requirements and the capability to work independently or within a team when required.
We are looking for an experienced Automatic Door Engineer. The role involves:
- Servicing, maintaining and installation of manual and automatic doors, closing mechanisms, locks, barriers and gates.
- Ensuring the system conforms to the relevant BS standards.
- Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and submission of job reports through the Company's service system.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times.
- Working to safe health and safety practices at all times.
Key Experience / qualifications required by the Automatic Door Engineer:
- Be able to demonstrate a good technical knowledge of Automatic Door Systems and gates/barriers.
- Working knowledge of BS EN 16005/BS 7036.
- ADSA qualification would be an advantage
- CAME experience.
- Electrical and mechanical experience
- 3 years' experience in fault finding and repairing of systems.
- Full UK driving licence.
Qualities required by the Automatic Door Engineer:
- A Positive, self-motivated proactive individual.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Good communication skills with the ability to build successful working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Be well organised and have self-discipline.
- Have the desire to learn and continually improve your knowledge.
In return we are more than happy to invest in developing your career and can offer the following package:
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm (Permanent)
Start Date: Immediate start
Salary: Competitive Salary dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Cycle to Work and Childcare Voucher Scheme, 28 days holiday + birthday holiday, all power tools, Company vehicle, I-Pad, laptop and phone.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, TIS Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Automatic Door Engineer - don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join one of the Midlands leading privately owned Security and Communications Companies.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959422065